Roadmap Virtual Event
Now Available On Demand
The Roadmap Virtual Event features demos of the latest Microsoft technologies, customer success stories and forward-thinking discussions. The Roadmap Virtual Event has two tracks: IT Professionals and Sales/Marketing. Watch the track that best fits your needs and interests.
By watching the IT Leader Track, you will learn:
- How to deliver compelling, secure and unified end-user experiences across PC, phones and tablets that can boost enterprise productivity.
- How to break down organizational and geographical barriers with new social tools and drive deeper, more impactful engagements with employees, customers and partners.
- See how you can get more out of your disparate data by leveraging the tools that you use every day.
By watching the Sales and Marketing Track, you will:
- Hear keynote speaker, Kathleen Schaub, Vice President, IDC CMO Advisory Service, who will share research, best practices, and skills, organizational structures and technologies you can leverage today.
- Discover how to provide easier access to vital customer insights that help drive engagement and sales, while enabling smarter and faster marketing decisions.
- Find out how to integrate disparate data, design and execute cross-channel campaigns, and predict with greater accuracy the outcome of your marketing tactics.
Follow us on Twitter at @MSFTenterprise for all the latest updates on the Roadmap Virtual Event and join the conversation with #MSRoadmap14.