Last year was a disaster for stock market investors and so far 2009 has been challenging to say the least. Is Buy and Hold Dead? Is there any hope for our 401(k)ís. On March 12, 2009 Forbes.com will be hosting a new Investor iConference called "Finding Value During Uncertain Times." We have assembled some of the most successful and insightful investment advisers in the market today who will give you their recommendations for the months ahead and answer your questions about money and investing. For investors looking to protect and grow their capital, as well as improve their investing and trading skills, this FREE online-only seminar is a must-attend event.
Among the topics covered will be value investing, fixed-income, mutual funds, REITs and ETFs, global investing, small-caps and growth stocks, blue chip dividend growers, energy investing, gold and other commodities. There will also be a special one-hour workshop devoted to finding the safe high-yield, income generating investments from bonds, blue chip stocks, Canadian Energy Trusts, municipal bonds and Treasurys.
Don't miss this unique chance to get advice from the smartest minds in the investment business, including Forbes Chairman Steve Forbes, The Prudent Speculator John Buckingham, Forbes ETF Adviser Jim Lowell, Brokerage Grande Dame Muriel Siebert, Forbes Fixed-Income expert Richard Lehmann, Gold and Oil guru Curtis Hesler, Nanotech Insider Josh Wolfe, Bond columnist Marilyn Cohen and Forbes Investment Advisory Institute director Vahan Janjigian. There will also be numerous opportunities to discuss investments directly with these experts. Register Today!
- Get investment strategies from leading financial experts
- Live Q&A sessions following presentations
- More than a dozen exhibitor booths where you can interact with gurus
- Download free Special Reports and White Papers in our Resource Center
- Networking through chat, email, and virtual business cards
- 100% online, easily accessible from any Web browser
- Prizes and Giveaways to be announced throughout the event, including:
- $250 Apple Gift Card
- $250 Amazon Gift Card
- Additional prizes to be announced throughout the event!
- FREE to attend!